SAT – Starting early is the Key
Test Preparation for SAT
The SAT has a long history going back to the early 1900s. It was initially developed by the Educational Testing Service (ETS) who still administer the test, but now it is owned and developed by the College Board. The SAT is a standardized test required by many US colleges and universities as part of their admission process.
|Over the years, the SAT has undergone many changes both in its name and the scoring patterns. Hence, it is very much required that you study what is in store for you in the SAT that you are about to give.|
Registering for SAT and appearing for the same is easy as the entrance can be given on seven occasions in a year. Anyone who has cleared secondary level school education is eligible for appearing for SAT.
|SAT||Number of Question||Time (Min)|
|Reading (Section 1)||52||65|
|Writing & Language (Section 2)||44||35|
|Math-No Calculator (Section 3)||20||25|
|Math-Calculator (Section 4)||38||50|
- All multiple choice question are passage based.
- Tables, graphs, and charts, accompany some passages in reading test— but no calculation is required here
- The Reading, Writing and Language test is part of the Evidence-Based Reading and Writing section.
- Math Test – No Calculator (Section 3)
- Math Test – Calculator (Section 4)
- Multiple choice, (Select the correct response)
- 2.Grid-ins (Student produces response), solve the question and fill the answer response in the grid.
Math test will focus mainly on three areas of math i.e.
And some Additional Topics in Math like (Geometry, Trigonometry and Complex Nos.)
Preparation for the SAT with Edusky
|Work with only Digital Calculators (no QWERTY keyboards)|
|Understand the Timetable and Structure before you start|
|Keep you updated with the SAT changes|
|Understanding of context rather than rote memorization|
|Regular Mock Tests to monitor your progress|
|Preparation for the real Test Conditions|
Give us a call today on +91 9266405050 / 9250407308 to speak to an Expert Academic Trainer.